Learn 4 Reasons to Decorate Your Storefront with Vinyl stickers

All street businesses know that one of the best weapons at their disposal is the shop window. The window is that space we all know: a window in front of the store where we can find some articles on display. Storefronts that work hard and achieve their goals do such brilliant work that they can convince the person to come in and make a purchase.

Today, the role of the shop window is changing. With the emergence of the Internet, e-commerce and the growth of large retail outlets, street commerce has been facing a crisis. Storefronts, while still in existence, are sometimes no longer enough to remain in the audience's memory. Innovation, in order to build creative storefronts, has also become difficult in a market where everything seems to have already been done.

What options are left? Well, how about making a real revolution to your storefront and using micro-perforated vinyl? Yes, that's right. We are proposing that you completely cover your shop window with micro-perforated vinyl paper and revolutionize its usefulness.

Shop window decoration is an excellent advertising medium to make your business better known… but this is not always efficient. In the case of service companies, the shop windows are not even useful beyond placing images or posters affixed to the glass. With vinyl printing, you can change that by sticking an interesting message on the glass of your storefront that will make your audience curious and motivated to enter.

The micro-perforated vinyl has the same vinyl description, differing only in the way it is manufactured and the end is given. Approximately 40% of vinyl is made up of the perforated area. The remaining 60% is used for printing. This unique composition allows that when applied to the glass from the outside, the person outside can be able to see the message printed there. Those insides can see who is outside.

In this post, we present those that seem to be the 4 most obvious reasons to invest in micro-perforated vinyl and give something new to your storefront.

4 reasons to decorate your shop window with micro-perforated vinyl or One-way Vision 

1 - Easy application

Like vinyl, micro-perforated vinyl, the one way vision has a very easy and fast application that will take no more than an hour. What's more, it is a process that can be performed by itself, although companies recommend that the application be done by professionals.

2 - Advertising

The storefront is one of the first elements in creating a connection between a company and a customer, as it has the power to draw or deter their attention. This is why effective showcase decor is crucial to impact and lead the customer to decide to enter the commercial space. By betting on a strong message, especially combined with equally impactful photographs, you can use micro-perforated vinyl for advertising and marketing purposes.

3 - Visibility

The micro-perforated vinyl is especially sought after for its visibility and allows the vision in a sense, something is also known as One Way Vision. The material allows the view from the inside to the outside to be pleasant and clear, while outside you can only see the content printed there.

4 - Durability

The micro-perforated vinyl is an investment that will reward for years. Typically, the micro-perforated is made with polymeric vinyl, a material having durability up to 10 years and that has high compliance and dimensional stability. If you've found a strong message to promote your business from the storefront, also make sure it's a message that will continue to make sense over time. Then just move and invest. vinyl printing is surely the best way to attract customers.